Variants and house rules for playing INWO different ways.
The current official rules are the World Domination Handbook v1.2.
Plan 28: Plan 28 collects a number of the variants together into a bumper pack of goodness.
- Attacks made simple: Stress-free attacks
- Campaign INWO: Linking a series of INWO games.
- Cancelling cancelling and immunity: Simplifying INWO by removing the complicated bits
- Duplicates: Variations on the duplicates rules.
- Four Turn INWO: Playing INWO over four turns and four turns only.
- In Media Res: Start INWO with more than one group.
- No-attack INWO: A variant that prohibits attacking a rival. How mad is that?
- Non-Isolationist INWO: INWO can be fairly isolationist. Some ideas for dealing with that.
- NWO Madness: Play INWO with a deck of New World Order cards.
- Reloads V3: V3 Reloads.
- RIP: Sadly some of the Personalities in INWO are no longer with us. Some thoughts on dealing with that.
- Simpler Secrecy: Suggestions for simpler secrecy rules.
- Simultaneous Play: INWO goes Eurogame as everyone takes a turn together.
- SubGenius: A tiny tweak to make SubGenius groups a little easier to play.
- Too powerful to fail: Allowing overwhelming power to automatically succeed in an attack.
- Uncontrolled Area: Introducing the uncontrolled area into regular INWO.
- Uncontrolled Deck: A cross between One Big Deck INWO and regular INWO.